Friday, January 4, 2013

Book Signing at The Kings English Bookshop

It's just around the corner, and I'm so excited!  On Tuesday, January 8, I will be participating in the "Local Author Showcase" at the Kings English Bookshop in Salt Lake City.  The event begins at 7:00 PM. I will read a brief passage from my book, One Thread Pulled: The Dance with Mr. Darcy.  Copies of the book will be available for sale and an autograph at the event. I am sincerely hoping for the support of family, friends and readers!  As a bonus, The Kings English is a FUN place to browse and shop for books.   I hope to see you there.






1511 South 1500 East

Salt Lake CityUtah

And check out this review on Austenesque Reviews! 
It's a great overview of One Thread Pulled!  4.5 stars.  I'm shooting for five on the sequel!




1 comment: